Random avatar

Ire of the Tempest

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Other Side Of The Light

    Hey there! I just read this and I think it is pretty great! I checked over it and the only real mistake I found, spelling or grammatically wise was that ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so arrives the Tempest...

    Hey there Syte, thanks for the welcome! Which type of fantasy? Well, I would have to say the J.R. Tolkien kind but I am no enemy of variation. I just ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Phoenix part 2

    Hey there Sylverdawn! Well I read this and I think it is pretty intriguing if I do say so myself. So here is my review of it and my first ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so arrives the Tempest...

    I feel welcomed now indeed! You're all so friendly! Haha! Vivacious, thank you very much for the chart! It certainly gives me something to strive towards achieving! :wink: Thanks for ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so arrives the Tempest...

    Ah, thank you for the welcome Shauni! So soon as well! :) Fear not, I am a grammar and spelling freak! If I fail to uphold my standards of gleaming ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so arrives the Tempest...

    Okay sorry for the dramatic title, but I am loath to put the generic "Hi" or "I'm new!"! No offence to those who do though! :D The name is pretty ...

    Apr 27, 2009


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern